Feb 20, 2009

Put a fork in me....

I'm done with the reviews for this years Oscars. Due to the increasing demands form work, daddy day care, and my amateur tennis career, I just don't have the time to get to the theaters to see anymore of this years nominees.

So I will go into the weekend having not seen (nominations in parenthesis)


Frost/Nixon (5)

The Reader (5)

Doubt (5)

Revolutionary Road (2)

The Wrestler (2)

Happy-Go-Lucky (1)

Australia (1)

Defiance (1)

Bolt (1)


There are some films I've seen on DVD that I just haven't gotten around to reviewing like


Changeling (3)

Frozen River (2)

The Duchess (2)

Hellboy 2 (1)

In Bruges (1)

The Visitor (1)

Tropic Thunder (1)

Kung-Fu Panda (1)

Man on Wire (1)


Soooo, Sometime this weekend I'll blog votes in all the categories. Tune in before Sunday night.


NOW GIVE ME SOME CANDY!

No comments: